Wednesday, July 27, 2005



This is our kitchen. I'm drinking some green tea that one of the teachers bought for me and am being very Japanese by giving the peace sign! Okay so along with the kitchen and tatami room we have another spare room, a bathroom with a shower and deep tub (seperate). I think we're going to love our place. We also have a jido-hanbaiki (vending machine) right across the street...the Japanese definately win in the cool vending machine department.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger suzan said...

I also have to say that your kitchen is totally huge!!! When I lived in Japan, my kitchen was part of a hallway. You couldn't get two people to pass through at the same time. And I also notice you have hardwood floors. Don't you love Japanese vending machines? Just wait until the winter when they sell hot drinks. Too cool!

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger suzan said...

I forgot to tell you...you are going to love your Japanese bathtub! It's a bathtub that makes sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home