Sunday, November 13, 2005

I know it's been a while since we last posted!! I was really bummed because on our Halloween rugby night our camera was out of batteries! But, it was a really great night. Everyone dressed up (I was afraid no one would) and the Japanese players way outdid the ALTs. The prizes went to Nainai who was a witch and 23 who was an evil nun. Last night Phil and I went to see more Kagura dancing and half of the act was the exact same group and dance we had seen the last time we went, but the second half was a different dance. After that, we met up with some people and went bowling. We are planning a Thanksgiving dinner on the 22nd since the 23rd is a holiday here. The whole city is already decked out for Christmas, which is nice but they began decorating and playing Christmas music the day after Halloween, so it felt way too early. Phil and I will not be listening to Christmas music or decorating until after Thanksgiving dinner as is the rule for us. Other than that there really isn't too much to say. Here are some pictures from last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home