
This is a picture from the Hondori shopping district...it's really busy. Usually when we get together with people we meet under the big screen. One time Phil and I saw ourselves up there on the screen but we weren't quick enough with the camera. Well not too much is new... we've just been exploring and shopping. We actually just got back from our first real shopping trip that should last us at least a few days. We were planning on getting bikes with our "move in money" that we should get with my first paycheck, but I don't know if we can wait that long!! It is pretty fun to walk though and just see new things and see all the details. Tomorrow I'll be going to meet the second group of new JETs to come in. Phil has been looking at all the different language institutes around Hiroshima. Oh we finally got our futon yesterday!! Woohoo!! And we haven't seen any more cockroaches (knock on wood). Well that's about it for now...oh we did finally unpack and are truely settled in. It feels more like home every day:)

1 Comments:
I bet the shopping must be great!
Post a Comment
<< Home