Monday, September 19, 2005


Happy Birthday to Phil!!!!! Phil turned 25 yesterday. We just had fun all day, hanging out. We went to breakfast at McDonald's. This was Phil's choice. I offered to make him a birthday breakfast, but he preferred fast food...I'm trying not to take offence. Then we went to Cinderella Man, which was really good. The line to the movie was unbelievably long. It felt like waiting for a ride at Disneyland. After the movie we went to dinner at an Italian restaurant. Then we came home and had birthday cake and I managed to get 25 candles on one tiny piece of cake. This morning our neighbors Sonia and Yens came and brought us even more cake:)

2 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger suzan said...

Happy Birthday, Phil! What a great place to spend your birthday.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger C. Olson said...

Thanks everyone! Hey I was a little worried myself about setting a fire. Thom and Joanne, we're glad you guys are checking the blog:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home