This is for family and friends to see how we're doing and to hear all about our adventures in Hiroshima and beyond!
Monday, September 19, 2005
The students also did normal races and relays. At the end of the Sports Festival there is a closing ceremony, where the principal gives out certificates and trophies to the winning classes.
Hey you guys! I miss seeing your faces! I'm glad to hear all is well for you guys. Sounds like you're having fun down there. Be sure to keep in touch... my blog's up and running too at misspablo.blogspot.com. Whenever you need a place to crash in Tokyo I'm your girl!
1 Comments:
Hey you guys! I miss seeing your faces! I'm glad to hear all is well for you guys. Sounds like you're having fun down there. Be sure to keep in touch... my blog's up and running too at misspablo.blogspot.com. Whenever you need a place to crash in Tokyo I'm your girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home